Ballagale Boarding Cattery,The Howe Road, Port St. Mary IM9 5LB.
Tel: - (01624) 835170,
email: - firstname.lastname@example.org, Web: - bbcattery.co.uk
1. All cats must be immunised against Cat Flu, Feline Enteritis and preferably Feline Leukaemia but the latter is not compulsory.
2. We will require you to leave your cats vaccination cards with us for the duration of your cats stay.
3. All cats must be treated against fleas and worms. If either are found during stay, we reserve the right to treat with Frontline or Advantage for Fleas or Drontal for Worms. This will be added to your bill.
4. Payment is due on collection.
5. Un-neutered males over seven months old will not be accepted.
6. 'BBCattery' reserves the right to refuse admission to any cat showing signs of illness on admission.
7. If possible, 14 days notice should be given should you wish to cancel your booking.
8. Should you decide to collect your cat prior to the agreed collection date, the full booking fee will be charged.
9. Medication can be administered for no extra charge.
10. For long term Stays, interim payments will be required. This may be arranged on booking.
11. Should your cat become ill during its stay, we will endeavour to have it examined by your named Vet (If unable to contact, another Vet will be used) The Veterinary Invoice will be added to your Bill.
12. Personal Data on the Registration Form is kept by BBCattery strictly for our records and is only used to contact the individuals.